Mountain View Whisman School District
Agenda Item for Board Meeting of 2/6/2020
Agenda Category: Contracts
Agenda Item Title: Contract(s) for Ratification or Review
Person Responsible: Rebecca Westover, Ed.D., Chief Business Officer
On November 19, 2015, the District's Governing Board approved Resolution No. 1580.11/15 delegating authority to award contracts to the District's Superintendent, Chief Business Officer, Associate Superintendent(s), and Assistant Superintendent(s) pursuant to Education Code sections 17604 and 17605.
All contracts approved by those authorized to do so pursuant to that delegation authority are to be submitted to the District's Governing Board for ratification. Contracts that do not, however, involve an expenditure in excess of the bid limits specified in Public Contract Code section 20111 need only be reviewed by the District's Governing Board every 60 days. The applicable bid limits are $15,000 for construction contracts and $92,600 in 2019 (adjusted annually) for the purchase of equipment, materials, supplies, non-construction services, or repairs including maintenance.
Presented for ratification are the following contract(s):
Presented for review are the following contract(s):
- Child Care Provider - Military family fee assistance for child care $no cost to MVWSD
- Facilitron - Designing and hosting facility rental websites equipped with rental application and payment processing for each facility $no cost to MVWSD
- Love II Learn Ed. Group - Professional Development; Model Teaching /Team Teaching-Learning Across Curriculum at Castro and Theuerkauf Elementary School $40,000
- Move Mountain View - Volunteers from Move Mountain View will tutor 5th grade McKinney-Vento students after school. Program location will be at Castro School $no cost to MVWSD
- Scholastic Book Fairs - Book Fair (3/23/20-3/27/20) at the Latham Preschool $no cost to MVWSD
- SG Consulting/Grammer Gallery - online subscription to Grammar Gallery for after school tutoring @ Castro $4,455
See Rationale for details.
That the Board of Trustees ratify or review the contracts, as presented.